- HEROES SWORN TO DEFEND THE REALM. There are many Guardians, but there can only be one Guardian of the Realm, the leader who will lead their combined strength to victory. Bring the greatest resources to the Council and save the most villagers and you will be named the Guardian of the Realm.
- A GAME OF DEDUCTION, RESOURCE GATHERING, AND BLUFF. As the leader of a tribe, each must gather strength and outwit the other rivals. Each turn a leader will gather provisions from the center pool and then make an offer of aid to another leader. That player will decide if they think the offer is sincere or a deception and if right, gains all resources. If wrong, the leader who made the offer gets to keep all resources.
- PREPARE FOR WAR! Gather weapons and shields, unearth ancient artifacts, and use magical spells to reinforce your defenses. Avoid the curses that will trick the unwary in these dark times.
- EASY TO LEARN FANTASY GAME. Guardian’s Call is a deduction and set collection game for 2 to 5 players for ages 14 and above. It's an easy but engaging game that lasts about 30-45 minutes. Young teens and adults alike will enjoy the fantasy theme and great game replayability, excellent for parties or your next game night.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX? Guardian’s Call comes with a Castle game board, 5 Guardian player boards, Offer tokens, 120 Guardian game cards, Quest cards, Treasure cards, Victory Point tokens, Coin tokens, a Starting Player token, and of course the 5 character miniatures or meeples.