The theme park biz is a totally different world since scientists discovered dinosaur DNA and patented the process of creating dinos in labs. Remember when a new coaster could bring in a crowd? Ha! Now the people are only excited for carnivores from the Cretaceous period. You think your little company can make it in this world? Hopefully you've ironed out the logistics. Competing in Dinosaur Island takes more than just creating the rarest dinos in your fancy private lab. Sometimes park owners go rogue and the dinos get bigger and bigger without actually accounting for the increased security those bad boys need. You want your guests eating dinner at the park... not becoming it. Dinosaur Island is a nail-biting worker placement game for up to four players created by Jon Gilmour (Dead of Winter, Wasteland Express Delivery Service) and Brian Lewis (Titans of Industry). Welcome to Dinosaur Island.
- Pandasaurus Games Dinosaur Island is the perfect game for adults, teens, and kids who are into building and managing your own dinosaur park!
- Created by award winning designer Jon Gilmour (Dead of Winter, Wasteland Express Delivery Service) and Brian Lewis (Titans of Industry).
- Highly interactive board game, where everyone must collect DNA, create dinosaurs, hire employees, and attract the most visitors to score points and win!
- It takes 5 minutes to learn, 20 minutes to play, and it's wonderful for 1-4 players (ages 8+) or for solo gameplay, and includes 102 cards, a box, and a rule book.
- Includes 10 custom heat transferred translucent amber DNA dice, 50 dino meeples, 20 unique Dino recipes, large, scythe-like double-thick cardboard player boards that keep cubes in place, a box, and a rule book.